TEMP TO HIRE IN NW PORTLAND!
Morning shift: 6am-2:30pm (they are willing to work with bus schedules)
M-F 40 hours a week and CAN GET OVERTIME UP TO 60 HOURS!
Job duties include:
- measuring and cutting wooden boards/planks to length
- using various power tools and saw cutters safely
- using power tools to put wooden crates together (power drill, etc)
- making sure crates are up to company standard before they get shipped out
- must be able to comfortably lift 25 lbs (for team lifts)
- other various woodworking tasks/general warehouse tasks
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
The only things necessary are a good attitude and a willingness to learn new skills!
Please call or contact the office if interested!