JOB TITLE: Metal Component Operator 1 (MCO1)
This position will be responsible for Processing / Handling Metal Products and Quality of product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unloading Plastic Bins with components. (Lift up to ~50lbs)
- Racking / Prepping Components for Black Dye.
- Provide quality checks on all production materials.
- Communicate any quality issues with machine operators.
- Review and confirm work orders.
- Provide general housekeeping of production area as required.
- General Warehouse Duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Trouble shooting/problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills to communicate and coordinate effectively with internal personnel.
- Work in a manufacturing plant utilizing hand tools, safety knives, packaging equipment, pallet jacks and standard safety equipment.
LENGTH OF POSITION:
Our customer is looking to bring someone on to the team full-time and start a lasting career!
LABORWORKS – Tigard Branch
11527 S.W. Pacific Hwy Tigard, OR 97223
www.LaborWorks.com | 1-888-637-WORK
Note: Please allow 1 hour to complete the application process. LaborWorks is an EEO company.