Automotive Detailer - Car Washer
We are seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as an Automotive Detailer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Dues include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle
- setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current, and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure, and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect the vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull the vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations.
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot, and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
No drug or alcohol-related convictions(DWI/DUI) on driving record in the last3 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions with moderate exposure to unusual elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply in person : Monday-Friday from 5:30a-4:00 pm
Address: 4328 SE 82nd Ave Suite 2000, Portland Oregon 97266
Apply On Line: at www.laborworks.com
Note: Please allow 1 hour to complete the application process. Be sure to bring employment eligibility documents. LaborWorks is an EEO company.