The Food Service Worker is responsible for ensuring and maintaining regular daily operations of the designated
location. This is a full-time position (generally 8 hours daily, Monday-Friday).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIE:
1. Complete other duties or administrative request requests as assigned by the Leaders of SLA.
2. Ensuring their daily tasks are completed in compliance and following all standard operational
3. Making sure all food and sanitation standards are up to standards.
4. Ensure use of proper techniques for maintenance of cleanliness and preparation of food and
5. Participate in preparation, cooking, and serving of menu items.
6. Ensure accurate payment information and cash flow.
7. Make sure all prep-work is completed accurately and timely.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong work ethic and team player
· Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
· Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
· Ability to pass an extensive nationwide criminal background check and fingerprint analysis.
· Experience with POS and online reporting systems is also strongly preferred.
· Preferred food service experience
· Basic math a computer skill
· Reliable transportation required.
· Customer-focused • Enjoys working with people and being around children.
· Used to repetitive routine work