Our Production Specialist play a key role in our production process. They operate in a team-based environment to ensure quality, and safe and efficient, refilling, re-valving, requalifying, refurbishing, packaging, and storage of propane cylinders. Every cylinder is cleaned, leak-tested, inspected, and then delivered to tens of thousands of convenience stores nationwide.
- Labor intensive
- Requiring frequent lifting and stacking of 40lb cylinders
- Work environment is an outdoor work environment with varying temperature conditions, previous experience in warehouse or manufacturing preferred
- Performs Washer functions which includes placing cylinders on conveyer belt, sorting, removing sleeve and peeling label.
- Dispatches cylinders to paint, fill, or rework stations.
- Completes Paint Line operations which includes loading cylinders in tank hanger, applying paint bag applicator, and unloading tank hanger.
- Operates Shot Blast, Tare weight entry station, Capper (data code label), and Stacker (palletizing).
- Manually checks for leaks, weight problems, or sleeve malfunctions.
- Performs cylinder refurb operations based on work station.
- Stacks finished product.
- Checks for quality assurance.
- Monday - Thursday, most Fridays some Saturdays during peak season
- 4am - 2:30pmpm, overtime opportunities during the spring and fall months